Leaving behind the month of January, we are getting closer to Valentine's Day. A special day to share with the people you love, and if you want to have a nice detail but you're out of ideas...don't worry! At La Fiesta de Olivia you will find original products with a lot of love to surprise that special person.
You already know our WOW BOXes , they are great for generating a WOW effect on the other person, and for Valentine's Day we have some ideal ones with red candies and a heart balloon. You can also write a dedication that we will put on a card. We will send them where you tell us, ready to surprise!
Another option to give on Valentine's Day is a bouquet of preserved flowers , which in addition to smelling good are precious and are made with a lot of love. To surprise that special person even more, you can add some arrow-shaped candy skewers to the bouquet, or a heart cake , all candy! And if that person is more of a chocolate person, you can always add some chocolates .
If you live in Barcelona or in the area, we have different proposals for balloons that are beautiful. You can choose from personalized balloons with lettering with the name you want, heart-shaped bouquets, even Valentine 's bouquets with a bottle of chocolate cava. Sure hit!
And if everything and so you want to do something made by yourself, we leave you a recipe for butter cookies, super easy! Ideal to surprise and that everyone likes.
-> You can make the cookies in a bowl and mix the ingredients by hand, but it's much faster if you do it with automatic whisks.
1. Put the butter in a bowl and begin to beat it together with the sugar, until it forms a creamy mass.
2. Add the eggs one by one, beating with the rods, until you get a homogeneous mass.
3. Sift the flour to remove any impurities and add it to the previous dough, mixing it with the whisk. Give the dough a touch with the pinch of cinnamon and salt.
4. Take the dough out of the bowl and knead it with your hands, you can help with a little flour so it doesn't stick so much.
5. Go kneading to form a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap. Then put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 180º with heat up and down.
7. Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it out with a rolling pin until it is as thick as you want the cookies to be. We recommend that the thickness be about 5 or 7 millimeters so that they are perfect.
8. With the molds you want, they can be heart shaped, cut the dough until the cookies are formed. Once you have them all, place them on the baking tray on the parchment paper.
9. Bake the cookies until they start to turn golden, about 15 - 20 minutes, depending on the oven.
Once you've let the cookies cool, it's time to decorate! You can make it with chocolate, make a glaze, or just leave it like that. To give away you can put them in a box , or wrap them and put a message for that person. You will surely love it!
We hope we have helped you with these ideas to surprise that special person! And happy Valentine's !
Don't forget to share your photos of this special day by tagging us @fiestadeolivia